UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSAC) will conduct the Mains exam for Lekhpal in the Revenue Department tomorrow i.e. on 31st July 2022. A total of more than 8000 posts will be recruited through this recruitment process. According to the notification issued by the commission, the examination will be conducted from 10 am to 12 noon. UPSSSC has set up examination centers in 12 districts of the state for 2.47 lakh candidates who have applied for the Revenue Accountant Main Examination. 501 centers have been set up for the examination.
In Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal exam, candidates will have to solve a question paper of 100 marks. A total of 100 questions (25 questions per subject) will be asked in the exam from Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Rural Development and Rural Society. All questions will be of MCQ type. Each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. There will be negative marking in the exam. mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Follow the guidelines issued
- Candidates should reach the exam center about half an hour before the scheduled time so that you do not face any problem.
- The admit card issued by UPSSSC will have to be downloaded and carried by the students to the exam center in print form.
- Students without admit card will not be allowed inside the exam centre.
- Along with the admit card, students will also have to carry a valid photo ID proof for their identity.
- Carry a hard copy of the passport size photograph you used while applying for the exam.
- Due to Kovid-19, you will also have to carry a face mask to the exam center. Also, rules like social distancing will have to be followed.