PSPCL Recruitment 2022: There is good news for the less educated candidates sitting in search of jobs. Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) had issued a recruitment notification recently, according to which 10th pass candidates will be recruited for the post of Assistant Lineman in the state.
PSPCL will fill 1690 posts under this recruitment drive. Candidates willing to apply for these posts can apply by visiting the official website pspcl.in. The last date to apply for this recruitment is near, candidates should apply for this recruitment before 29 August 2022.
PSPCL will fill 1690 posts of Assistant Lineman through this recruitment drive.
Required Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for this recruitment drive of PSPCL should be 10th pass from any recognized board. Also, candidates must have knowledge of Punjabi language.
The age of the candidates applying for this recruitment should be between 18 years to 37 years.
Applicants selected for the post of Assistant Lineman will be given salary according to the grade pay of Rs 19,900.
Application fee to be paid
Candidates applying for these posts will have to pay Rs 944 as application fee. Whereas the applicants of PWD category will have to deposit the application fee of Rs 590.
apply like this
- To apply for this recruitment, candidates should visit the official website pspcl.in.
- Now click on the link of WHAT’S NEW appearing on the candidate homepage.
- Then the candidates go to the link of PSPCL Recruitment 2022 Notification For 1690 Assistant Lineman.
- After this, the candidates complete the registration process by filling the details asked on the next page.
- Now the candidates can fill the application form after registering.
BPSC has released the provisional answer key of AAO exam, here’s how to check
RRB Group D Exam Notice: RRB Group D Phase 3 Exam Dates Released, Admit Card Will Come on This Day