PPSC Recruitment 2022: A recruitment notification has been issued by Punjab Public Service Commission. Accordingly, recruitment is to be done on Group A posts. Under this recruitment, the posts of Section Officer will be recruited in the Finance Department. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official site ppsc.gov.in. The application process will end on 4th August 2022.
A total of 66 posts of Section Officers are to be filled in the Finance Department (Treasury and Accounts), Government of Punjab through this recruitment drive.
Essential Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for this post should have first class M.Com or B.Com (ICWA) Inter or CA.
The age of the candidates applying for these posts should be between 18 to 37 years. Whereas reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in upper age limit.
selection will be like this
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview. According to the information, the written examination will be of 480 marks. There will be 120 objective type questions. At the same time, the interview will be of 60 marks. To appear in the interview, the candidate has to secure at least 40% marks in the written test.
Apply like this
- First of all, candidates go to the website of Punjab Public Service Commission, ppsc.gov.in.
- After that click on the link of the advertisement.
- Now Click on Candidate Section Officer Recruitment.
- After that candidates fill the application form.
- Now candidates upload all the documents.
- After that candidates pay the fee and submit the form.
- Finally, candidates should take a print out of the application form.