PPSC Junior Auditor Recruitment 2022: If you are looking for a job, then this news can prove to be useful for you. Actually, Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited recruitment for the post of Junior Auditor (Group B) in the Finance Department, Government of Punjab. Candidates can apply online for this recruitment. Candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official site ppsc.gov.in. Candidates can apply for this recruitment drive till 12 August.
Here is the vacancy details
A total of 75 posts of Junior Auditor will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Essential Educational Qualification
To apply for this recruitment, the candidate must have passed B.Com with first class. Apart from this, candidates who have passed M.Com in second class can also apply.
Applicants age should be between 18 to 37 years to apply.
Application fee to be paid
For this recruitment, the application fee for SC / ST / BC candidates has been kept at Rs 750. At the same time, EWS / PWD / Ex-Servicemen (LDESM) residents of Punjab / Ex-Servicemen of Punjab will have to pay a fee of Rs 500. Whereas other category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1500.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test which will be conducted for the duration of 2 hours.
apply like this
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website ppsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Now click on the link of the advertisement.
- Step 3: Now click on the link to apply for the post of Junior Auditor.
- Step 4: Now enter your details, upload documents and pay the fee.
- Step 5: After that submit the candidate.
- Step 6: At last, candidates should save the form for future reference.