JSSC Stenographer Jobs 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has extended the last date to apply for Stenographer Recruitment. Now candidates can apply for this recruitment exam till August 11. Earlier the last date to apply for these posts was till 27 July. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official site jssc.nic.in.
Here is the vacancy details
According to the notification, a total of 452 posts of Stenographer will be filled through this recruitment drive. Apart from this, candidates can now pay the examination fee till 13 August 2022.
Essential Educational Qualification
To apply for this recruitment drive, the candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university.
The maximum age of the candidate to apply for this recruitment should not be more than 35 years. Whereas reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in the upper age limit to apply for this recruitment.
Candidates have to pay the application fee for this recruitment. For SC and ST category candidates, the examination fee will be Rs 50. Whereas other category candidates will have to pay an examination fee of Rs.100.
Candidates will be selected on these posts through skill test and written test.
Apply like this
- To apply, candidates first go to the official site jssc.nic.in.
- After this, candidates go to the Application Forms(Apply) section given on the homepage.
- Now candidates click on the link of Online Application for JSSC-2022 Apply Now.
- After that click on Apply Online.
- Now candidates have to upload the required details and documents.
- After that candidates pay the application fee and submit.