BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022: Good news has come from Bihar for the graduate candidates who are looking for jobs. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a recruitment notification. According to which recruitment will be done on the post of assistant in the state. The application process for this recruitment is starting from today. Candidates will be able to apply for this recruitment till 30 September 2022. To apply for the post of Assistant, candidates need to visit the official site bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC will recruit 44 posts through this recruitment drive.
Essential Educational Qualification
The candidate applying for this recruitment should have a graduate from any recognized university.
The age of the candidate applying for this recruitment should be between 21 years to 37 years. Whereas reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in upper age limit.
selection will be like this
Candidates will be selected for the post of Assistant on the basis of Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. Successful candidates in the preliminary examination will be eligible for the main examination.
apply like this
- Step 1: To apply for this recruitment drive, candidates first visit the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Step 2: Then candidates go to the Apply Online section given on the home page.
- Step 3: Now register by entering candidate mail id etc.
- Step 4: After this, candidates should start the process of applying for the respective post.
- Step 5: Then candidates upload the required details and documents.
- Step 6: Now candidates have to pay the application fee and submit the form.
Here are the important dates
- Application start date – 7 September 2022
- Last Date of Application – 30 September 2022