AIIMS Guwahati Vacancy 2022: If you are looking for detail about AIIMS Guwahati Vacancy 2022 Then you are at right place. Here we will provide you full information for your query.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Guwahati (AIIMS Guwahati) has to recruit 6 posts. This recruitment has been done by Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL). According to the notification, through the recruitment drive, 6 posts will be recruited in AIIMS Guwahati. Eligible and interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of BECIL at becil.com. Today is the last date to submit the application form for the recruitment.
According to the notification, 1 post of Radiological Safety Officer (Medical Physicist), 1 post of Librarian Grade-III and 4 posts of Staff Nurse are to be filled through the recruitment drive.
- Radiological Safety Officer: Candidate should have MSc in Medical Physics from any recognized University or MSc in Physics from a recognized University. Also the applicant should have PG Diploma/Degree in Radiological Medical Physics.
- Librarian-III: Candidate should have B.Sc. or Degree in Library Science from recognized University/Institute. Candidate must have 2 years experience in books, oriodical and documentation work in medical library. Candidate should have typing speed of 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi.
- Staff Nurse: Candidates having Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) or General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) qualification can apply for this post. Candidate should have 1 year working experience in a recognized Institute/Hospital.
- Radiological Safety Officer: 18 to 40 years
- Librarian-III/Staff Nurse: 18 to 45 years
- Radiological Safety Officer: Rs 34,612
- Librarian-III: Rs 33,481
- Staff Nurse: Rs 19,308
Candidates can apply for the recruitment by visiting the official site of BECIL at becil.com till 02 October.
Hope, we were able to provide you the information and knowledge you are looking for. We are always happy to serve you and many more. Share this post if your friends or family member need this information.