RPSC Vacancy 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Town Planner. The process of application for these posts will start from October 10 and the last date to apply is November 9, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website rajasthan.gov.in. A total of 43 posts will be recruited under this recruitment process.
The age of the candidates applying for these posts should be between the minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 40 years as on January 2023.
General: Rs 350
Raj’s SC/ST/BPL: Rs 150
Payment Mode : Online
Starting date to apply: 10 October 2022
Last date to apply: 9 November 2022
Exam Date : Will be informed later.
eBachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) / Architecture / Planning Urban / City / Regional Planning / Traffic and Transport Planning or M.Tech / M.Plan Post Graduate Degree in Planning (Urban / Regional / Traffic and Transport / Environment) or equivalent or India Bachelor’s degree in Planning/Architecture from a recognized Institute/University established by law with 2 years experience in the field of Town Planning.
Time Duration of Exam: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3
How to Apply
- Firstly candidates official website www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in Go to visit.
- After that click on the link of registration.
- Candidates now create their profile and apply for the post according to the qualification.
- Fill the application form and upload all the documents asked in it.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- After downloading the form, take a print out of your future with you and keep it with you.