Private Job Vacancy: E-commerce website Amazon has released the vacancy for IT Support Engineer in Gurugram and Noida. Those who have at least two years of work experience in the IT sector can apply for this. Amazon needs IT Support Engineers to manage IT RAD (Rapid Asset Deployment), RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) centre, maintain Amazon’s IT infrastructure and provide RMA support to all partner OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) in India .
Qualification: Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent IT field and candidates having Cisco CCNA and CCNP certification are eligible for this post.
- A+ Certified or equivalent Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator experience
- Knowledge of troubleshooting, repairing radio scanners, personal computers, etc.
- Knowledge of RMA process for IT related equipment
- iOS Imaging, Linux, Windows Operating System Experience
- DNS, DHCP, OSI model, TCP/IP protocol information
- At least one proficiency in Network Engineering, Cisco Configuration and Management, Microsoft Windows Administration, Linux Server Administration
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Job ID: A2083458
job location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job ID: A2113306
apply like this, To apply for these posts, you can apply by visiting the official website of Amazon Jobs or Amazon’s page on LinkedIn.
Read this also,